better off winging it

I like the Sulky stabilizer a lot.  I actually have used it more times than I can count.  It doesn’t take a lot of effort to make it work, but there is one thing that needs to happen, and that’s to uncheck any box when printing that constrains the print size.

I printed this off with regular margins after not catching that error, and it ended up at about 95% of the original size.  Close, but not close enough.  Waste not want not, so I cut apart the stabilizer and stuck the individual squares on it.  I made it work, but what would’ve been a much better option is if I’d just first of all had confidence in myself to FMQ since I do actually do that.  And…shocking idea….if I’d just practiced on a spare piece of fabric first.


Leave a Reply