I finally knocked out the rest of the quilting on the college quilt. I ran out of thread with one 6″ block to go but I went ahead and wound a full bobbin. Surely I’ll use navy blue thread again – which is what I have on the bottom.
I thought about tracing around each of the stars and so forth but finally decided to repeat a large swirl inside each small block, which means 4 per large block.
I have the binding cut out and pieced together. My bet is tomorrow is an embroidery block for the Splendid Sampler based on the previous ones I’ve seen for the designer who’s on board for tomorrow. I prefer to do that in the evenings, so I might even knock out most if not all of the binding over lunch tomorrow. Yay!