Oops; I just realized I didn’t take a photo of the actual finished block. I was pretty close at this point – I was just about to stitch around the edges of it.
As we finish up the last few blocks, I’ve been working to make sure the outer portions of each block line up with the adjacent blocks where these will most likely go so that I have as much contract overall as possible. This one could’ve gone either way – I could’ve had dark outer fabrics with a lighter ribbon but I was short one block that needed the lighter fabrics. You can’t see the middle block, but I used 4 different neutrals for the 9 patch. I thought I was going to have a quilt to show by the end of today but apparently that will be tomorow. Or at least hopefully tomorrow!