It’s almost 10 at night and I’ve just finished the binding on the Christmas quilt. I just threw it in the washing machine so it will be tomorrow before I have a picture of it.
I attempted to work on a bench pillow from Kimberbell today. It was minutes into it when I realized I didn’t have any muslin or appropriate substitute for the basic pillow. And I didn’t have any stuffing. And I didn’t have any plain cream fabric for the design that needed it. And…you get the picture. When I did go to get that, I didn’t get enough of the poly fill so that project has been set aside until at least Monday.
But while I was in there, my driver – aka basting assistant – aka husband – spotted some Star Wars fabric and said he knew a little boy who might like a pillow case made out of that. I bought enough for 2 pillows and 20 minutes after we were home, they were done. I might go back and get some to make a quilt for his bed to match but since I wasn’t expecting it, I didn’t have the measurements handy to do that today.
I forgot to ever post this, but it’s the back side of the modern quilt I finished a few weeks ago. Just enough to pull in a reminder of the pattern from the front and break up an otherwise solid back.