Merry Christmas!

20161215_151422.jpgJust a quick post to wish everyone a very merry Christmas! We’re spending a few days surrounded by family and a few friends so I’m unplugging for the most part (once at least one other person wakes up – haha!) Here’s another block from the Bible sampler quilt but I don’t know which number or the name because I’m not near my book. I’ll probably edit this post later with the details.
Merry Christmas everyone!

23 Comments Add yours

1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1. I hope you had a great Christmas! We’re having a quiet NYE since 3 out of 4 in the house are dealing with colds!

2. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, Brenda! That purple background fabric is calling my name!!

1. I didn’t realize just how much purple was in this quilt when I started but I think it’s going to be quite a bit by the time it’s done!

Liked by 1 person

1. Yay! I can’t wait to see it!

3. I’d be really interested to know the title/author of the book if you’ve time to post it. Merry Christmas.

Liked by 1 person

1. The name of the book is “Bible Sampler Quilt” and it’s written by Laurie Aaron Hird. Merry Christmas!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks so much – I’ve wish listed it πŸ™‚

4. kathyreeves says:

And to you!!! Enjoy your family!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

1. kathyreeves says:

We did! Sent Girl #1 off yesterday, but we are enjoying the Bow, Games

2. kathyreeves says:

….Bowl Games today.

5. Merry Christmas. All the best to you and your family.

Liked by 1 person

1. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. Happy quilting next year.

6. treadlemusic says:

Enjoy!!!!!!! See ya later!!!

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m just now catching up with comments from last week. Next up – catching up on everyone’s blogs for the past week!

1. treadlemusic says:

Same with me right now!!!! Yikes!!!!!!

7. Deb says:

πŸŽ„The same to you and yours!⛄️

Liked by 1 person

8. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Liked by 1 person

1. A belated – and on time wishes for a happy new year to you!

9. admcmasters says:

Merry Christmas to you and yours! May your days be happy and your fellowship be strong so wonderful memories will be created and this season live long in the hearts of all who experience it with you.

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m behind in responding – I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!